- Can you cut down and use my existing mirror?
As much as we are all about recycling and reusing materials, most of the time there is glue on the back of installed mirrors that makes it difficult for us to cut and reuse.
- Do you install mirrors?
Yes! We also provide and install mirrors for workout rooms, dance studios, and more.
- Do you have pre-cut mirrors?
We stock mirrors in a variety of sizes and also offer custom cutting and sizes.
- Are you able to cut holes in mirrors for light fixtures and outlets?
Invite the Light With Mirrors
Our customers come in all shapes and sizes, and so do our mirrors. While we can’t promise you’ll be the fairest in the land, we can guarantee fair prices on standard and bevelled, as well as closet doors. Using them in your home decor is a very versatile option because they can create a lot of visual changes depending on where they're placed. Reflected light preserves most of the characteristics of the original light source and easily blends with other surroundings. They are also a great way to invite light into your home and create feelings of spaciousness, or tighten up the space to make larger rooms feel more intimate.
You can use them to enhance any room by directing or redirecting the eye to the focal points you want to accentuate. Use them in frames, put them to work behind the scenes as a backdrop for your house plants, or let them cover up your home's little imperfections.
Here are some tips when decorating:
- Think of them as portable windows, adding light to a dim space
- Use mirrors as a piece of art, the focal point in a room
- Expand your space, a mirror adds dimension
- Use your existing light, and place your mirrors in a way that reflects the current lighting in the space.
Our staff can give you some tips on the best placement to maximize effect and make the most of your investment. We stock 1" bevel in the following sizes but offer custom sizes as well, including:
30X30, 30X36, 30X48, 30X60
36X36, 36X39, 36X48, 36X60, 36X72
"Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile."